Tuesday 26 October 2010

Possible Final Pattern

After speaking to several people and a few tutor feedback comments, I decided this was the most Laura Ashley like wallpaper and fitted in with the theme I wanted to carry on with. I used different aspects from the swatches and developed this pattern. It has taken me a long long time to set out the flower pattern, the background flowers need to match top to bottom, side to side, corner to corner... HELL. I have finally achieve it and it works. To achieve the expensive and more desirable affect I want for my specialty wallpaper, I have been and spoken to some technicians in the print room and they have suggested the best method for me would be to digitally print the background flowers and screen print my bird and large flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment