Monday 22 November 2010

Type

I have developed the previous post into these hand drawn type and image illustrations, these work much better as an overall image. The first type face works really nice with the rustic African feel I wanted for the imagery. I have hand drawn the type which works much better than the type straight from the computer library. The rough and unevenness of the type works really well with the rough edge of the silhouette.


The next type seems more luxurious which associates with chocolate. The type face links really well to the information I have written on the silhouette. This looks more like hand written type it fits really nice with the shape, however I am not sure how well this fits with the African style I want for the labels.


This final type again is very similar to hand writing I am not sure it lays out across the silhouette as well as the above. however this type face is slightly easier to read as its less squiggly. I think the best stage for me now will be to look at adding texture to the image

No comments:

Post a Comment