Friday 19 November 2010

Cocoa & Shea butter illustrations

With the body shop brief, I want ti create something quite illustration based and take it back to the rustic feeling of africa where the natural ingredients come from. I have started of by illustrating both shea and cocoa in some hands, I really like this idea and it looks really authentic. I think this developed with collage or some textured paper would work really nice.





I have also illustrated the beans and shells the natural state of the main ingredient, im not sure how this will work yet, however these illustrations are much more influenced by the 'original source' and African style than the current photographs the Body Shop use. There current packaging is very clean and fitting to their style, but with this one of addition for the two body butters I want to feed the customers with the information of the ingredients and the quality of the shea and cocoa in their purest form.





No comments:

Post a Comment