Friday 5 November 2010

Recipe Sheets

After deciding on which typeface worked best for the recipe sheets, I wanted to look at individualizing them to make them all look unique and easier to pick out which is which. I have used colours in reference to the inside products. This is the area I have most struggled with, as I have already printed and made these everything I now design is based around these, which in hindsight is not the best of ideas. Because of this I am struggling to make them all fit but look individual. I think some feedback is needed before i make any decisions.




After speaking to some other people, I have considered the feedback and decided to remove the pattern background, as the recipe cards are only small the pattern is over powering the card. I am going to make all the colours the same as everyone felt it would work much better with them all following the same style and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment