Thursday 11 November 2010

Crit Feed Back




Todays crit was really useful I needed some questions answering so i could complete my 2 big briefs and move onto the smaller ones. I really needed to establish if I was at a point where I could leave the Laura Ashley brief and start packaging it, the feedback I received was yes I had definitely designed and created enough for that brief to make it a large brief. With time being so small I also wanted to know if it would be 'ok' for the packaging brief to be looked at as a small 2 day brief when I had spent so much time design and creating the inner parts. It was decided as long as I justified the simplicity of it then there would be no problem especially as time is so small. The second brief the cooking set I really wanted some feedback on the packaging for this product as this is the area I have most struggled in. I have come to a decision of a final design, however comments were made that my original idea of laser cutting would work much better, but with the time I have left this just isn't possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment