Sunday 7 November 2010

Packaging Developed

I mentioned on the previous post that I was going to start the packaging again from the beginning, and concentrate on linking the pattern on the textile set to the packaging, this is what I have done to develop a finial packaging design, however this mock up has gone slightly wrong. The whole product is spot varnished to add a slightly expensive look, I have foiled the buns and the title to make the packaging look interesting and grab your attention when its on the shelf. Im much happier with this current design. The only area I feel needs changing is the information on the back, the colours no longer fits with the new design I will propose this design for the new packaging as I have run out of time to digitally print it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment