Wednesday 3 February 2010

5 Questions.

1. What do you think behind the idea of my idents (them being almost like clips from the film) do you think they work?
2. Which Film 4 end do you prefer the red or white?
3. What improvements could you suggest?
4. Do you think i need to add more or better storyboards?
5. Do you no how i can upload just mp3 sound clips?


After my crit i have decided to consider all the points put across to me and test them even though i may not agree with them all we can still see if they look better when finished. My next step will be:

- make more story boards to show my final developments
- it was suggested i use screen grabs to represent my final movies in a story board or time line.
- change the film 4 ending to the red blocks moving inwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment