Friday 3 December 2010

Type

I have moved on to the label as this is the main focus of the brief and I feel the bag will develop from the choices I make here. I have also made the decision to keep the same shape label for the body butter as the brief isn't a complete re design, just a limited edition product. The first label design follows a similar style to the previous post. I still really like the collage and want to use it, but I think it is over powering the label and the image and type blur into the background, when it should be the type that stands out. As for the style of type I feel this is working really well and the information answers the brief, the hand drawn style works much better than digital type as it adds the the rawness of the collage.


I have reversed the colour with this second label as I mentioned I felt the collage was over powering the label. This works much better, I really like the vibrancy of the colour shooting out of the letters. The different shades spread around the type works much better than the flat colours I had used earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment