Friday 3 December 2010

Christmas Songs

After looking at the Christmas brief, I have decided with the time left I have to design and print, my best option is to choose to develop my cards from the 'songs' option. This will also give me the chance for the first time this module to properly look at type and image working together, which was one of the aims I originally set out to achieve. As well as this I feel I need a light hearted brief that I can have fun with and move fastly as I seem to have got myself into a bit of a rut.

I have started with looking at different Christmas songs and carols that are most popular and that i am familiar with, I really want this brief to have a handmade feel to it whilst still looking really Christmassy. I think they best option for me is to look at different types i could use.


Christmas Carols


Christmas Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment