Friday 3 December 2010

Illustration mock ups

Now I have established a style for the labels, I have transferred this same style to the potential bag print to see if it works. I really don't like it, I cant put my finger on just what, but the layout really doesn't work or the type legible. Although I don't have to follow The Body Shop designs I do feel this wouldn't be something they would choose to display. So I going to move away from it and choose something much simple especially as I am now putting quite a lot of information on the label.
I just wanted to see what the type would look like as digital and drawn especially as the process is faster, this has confirmed my initial decision that the type fits much better hand drawn the digital type is too perfect for the look I want to achieve for the raw look of the labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment